- Mushroom Liver
- Apple balm, braided yeast bun
- Smoked Fish Meatloaf
- Smoked onion, vinegar and oil
- Salmon Trout Pralinee
- Reduction of roasted vegetables, rhubarb
- Celeriac & Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Marinade from camelina oil
- Celeriac seeds, frozen "Pusztasalat"
- Asparagus from Brandenburg
- Cured rabbit with lemon
- Roasted carrot
- Vinegar-"Punsch"-Sorbet, quince reduction
- Caraway Meringue
- Woodruff, sour cream ice
Select your menu
Our head chef Sebastian Frank considers all products equal. For him vegetables, meat and fish are all actors on an equal footing that can take on various roles depending on whether they are used to spice up a dish, lend consistency or play the lead.
Sebastian describes his approach to cooking as "emancipatory". He breaks traditional conventions associated with certain products and "frees" them.
Quality and being conscious of how food is grown, prepared and cooked are crucial. He focuses on products from his home region in Austria, but also cultivates herbs and other plants on his roof terrace for use in the restaurant kitchen. He has developed a very individual style of cooking with vegetables and his exacting, pioneering cuisine soars and crosses boundaries.