- Celery "ripe" and "young"
- Chicken bouillon, roasted celery seeds
- Pheasant "bleu"
- Anchovy paste, pumpkin seed oil
- Winter vegetables
- Cabbage, caraway, pumpkin
- "Drunken sturgeon"
- Rum plums, duck sauce
- Leek and cheese
- Steamed leek, pickled kohlrabi
- Camomile with mustard
- Frozen whey, cucumber
- Chicken and paprika
- "Paderborner" chicken, potato endive salad
- Eggplant with "celery coal"
- Spruce needle vinegar, mint
- Milk froth, cacao bean
Select your menu
Our head chef Sebastian Frank considers all products equal. For him vegetables, meat and fish are all actors on an equal footing that can take on various roles depending on whether they are used to spice up a dish, lend consistency or play the lead.
Sebastian describes his approach to cooking as "emancipatory". He breaks traditional conventions associated with certain products and "frees" them.
Quality and being conscious of how food is grown, prepared and cooked are crucial. He focuses on products from his home region in Austria, but also cultivates herbs and other plants on his roof terrace for use in the restaurant kitchen. He has developed a very individual style of cooking with vegetables and his exacting, pioneering cuisine soars and crosses boundaries.