- Liquid Memories Corn & Pea
- Steamed white bread, whitefish caviar
- Sea Trout
- Aromas of bell pepper
- Steamed Aubergine
- Caraway-garlic-vinegar, smoked lard
- Piglet Cheek
- Herbal sauce, horse radish and mustard
- Drunk Pikeperch
- Rose mushrooms, almondoil sauce
- Fake Crayfish
- Backed peach, sour creme ice and forest pesto
- Best Biscuit in the World
- Signature-dishes from Sebastian Frank:
- Celeriac Ripe and Young
- Mushroom Liver & Yeast Bun
Select your menu
Our head chef Sebastian Frank considers all products equal. For him vegetables, meat and fish are all actors on an equal footing that can take on various roles depending on whether they are used to spice up a dish, lend consistency or play the lead.
Sebastian describes his approach to cooking as "emancipatory". He breaks traditional conventions associated with certain products and "frees" them.
Quality and being conscious of how food is grown, prepared and cooked are crucial. He focuses on products from his home region in Austria, but also cultivates herbs and other plants on his roof terrace for use in the restaurant kitchen. He has developed a very individual style of cooking with vegetables and his exacting, pioneering cuisine soars and crosses boundaries.